- SBL series is designed for the ball head making, which is the best solution for high quality sphere roundness and surface roughness.
- SBL series includes rough turning, fine turning, diamond burnishing part pulling, and cut-off process.
- Burnishing process is ideal to enhance the surface hardness, extend the life-time and enlarge the allowance of abrasion.
- About diversity of control axis, SBL series use B axis to do ball head machining and burnishing. B axis process the circular movement, so that the roundness can be achieved up to ±0.01mm. On the other hand, for traditional CNC lathe, the sphere machining is controlled by X and Y axis only, which lead to oval shape.
- Except standard advantage of CNC controller, SBL series uses sliding heading spindle design and square guide way on Z axis movement, which ensure the accuracy and stability.
- SBL series can equip with gang type tool (4-position), hydraulic turret (6-position) and power turret (8-position) to achieve multiple application.
- Spindle motor equip BiI8/10000 (7.5kw), which hold heavy loading and stability while doing the burnishing process.
- High-rigidity spindle and high-speed bearing support spindle speed up to 6000 rpm with high stability.
- While machining special angle or using special tool, break plate support accurate position of spindle.
- Belt type driver ensure powerful loading, steady performance and low cost of maintenance.
- Worm gear : Special high-tensile aluminum-brass equal in strength to a steel alloy.
- Worm shart : Hardened alloy steel
High Rotation Torque
The combination of brass and alloy steel offers less friction. Motor torque is transferred efficiently. High class materisl worm system guarantees high torque transmission.
Large Worm Gear
The worm gear with a large pitch diameter creates a large engagement area and less pressure on the contact surface, resulting in resistance against wear.